Course duration: 2 months
Course fee: $400
Havron members: Discount of $50
Who is this ideal for?
The course would be open to:
• Applicants currently engaged in public health related activities
• Applicants with graduate/post-graduate qualifications, and working within procurement and supply chain management, healthcare administration or pharmaceutical functions
• Candidates with relevant work experience in public health with governmental and/or health related organizations/ NGOs would be preferred
How would this course empower you?
• Opportunities with leading organizations (UN organisations and MoHs)
• On-demand mentorship On PSCM subjects related to Public Health
• Holistic understanding of supply chain - Empower Yourself for Global Health Leadership
Get in touch with the key support functions and systems of PSM such as HR, Finance, Quality Assurance, Information Systems etc. Understand how these support functions affect the performance of the PSM function & how to most efficiently design, implement and manage them.
• Organization and Staffing of the PSM Function
• PSM Data & the Information Systems Pyramid
• Implementing a Logistics MIS
• Introduction - Pharmaceutical QA
• Practical Approaches to Quality Assurance
• Financial Impact of PSM
• Funding for PSM Projects
• Course language - English
• The course is broken into 7 chapters and 1 final assessment to qualify for a Certificate
• Pre-recorded lectures (chapter wise), case studies, quizzes and self-learning materials
• e-mail tutorial support and group discussion through web based system
Evaluation and assessment:
Students will be evaluated throughout the tenure of course with multiple choice questions.